In the chinese feng shui society, the "Zhai Yun Xin An 宅運新案 " is highly praised as a book of Eastern Science which is a practical Feng Shui studies and cases collection. This book was written by the famous san yuan xian kong master, Mr. You Xue Xing 尤雪行, Xi Yin惜陰 ( 1873 - 1957) and this book was first published in 1927.
For those san yuan xian kong fengshui practitioners and followers, this book is commonly regarded as one of the "must read" books due to the book consists of a collection of feng shui cases analysis with explanatory from master You.
Below is a live story extracted from one of the preface written by  Tang Da Yuan (唐大圆) (1885~1941),a buddhist priest .
Quote
At my earlier days, I had been very persistently believing everything in western science,  I did not believe in those “Yin Yang" ancient chinese scientist sayings (now known as Feng Shui Master). In my later days, I has become a devoted buddhist. As the buddha says “All matter arises from the heart.” For the reason, regardless of those "Yin Yang" scientist saying about good or bad fengshui of any yin or yang mansions, I never paid any attention nor interests in it. 
Until the summer of 1982 Wu Chen 戊辰年 , while I was residing at Ju Shi Lin Buddhist Temple in Shanghai, I overheard a conversation between my old friend, Mr You Xue Xing 尤雪行(惜陰) - Ju Shi 居士 (Buddhist Practitioner) and Mr Pang 龐居士 -Ju Shi,  regarding residential Feng Shui. After hearing their theories & facts reasoning, I felt fascinated.
After Duan Yang (during 5th lunar month), the weather was cloudy and rainny so humid that I fell illnesses.  I  was on self-treatment medication but my illness still dragged on and off  basis unable for full recovery. One day, You Ju Shi visited me. He advised me to immediately shift my bed from the North to the South location in order to enable full recovery. He also made a prediction that I would be invited to preach Buddha teachings from the 20th day of the 5th lunar month to the 7th day of the 6th lunar month.In the beginning I did not believe him and ignored his advices. However, my illnesses still had no improvement at all, so  I had no other options, but just shifted my bed accordingly. Surprisingly I was fully recovered by the night. Few days later, I was really invited to give a talk during those days.You Xue Xing Ju Shi had also predicted that the temple would receive a huge amount of donation by entering into the 6th lunar month. True enough, at that exact month, a donor Mr. Guo donated $2,000.00 for merits. We all were amazed by his predictions.
At mid  7th lunar month, I was suddenly suffering from serious diarrhea, so unable to have any good rest for six days and nights. I had consulted a few doctors but still not cured. After suffering for a month, I seek assistance from You Ju Shi. He advised me to on a specific date at 8pm for an immediate change to another bedroom as specified and also shift my bed to a specific location in that room. I followed accordingly so.  By that  night, I felt better onward,  and subsequent days I was recovered gradually. 
Unquote
The editions I have in my collection are those old-fashioned type printing as can see the photo